Summer Fun

I know some of you are still knee-deep in snow so maybe this will brighten your day.  I thought January would be the perfect month to start creating birthday cards in my class.  The last one was for the "old fart" kinda friend and today's card is for that person who loves to chill out.  A perfect card for slipping in a fruit smoothie gift card.  The original stamp has this funny little penguin chilling out on a donut and i thought I would change it up a bit for that slightly healthier friend to show that a stamp can have many options on how you color it up.  So she is now floating in this shaker card on a watermelon just by changing up the colors and adding some seeds.  I also created the frame to match.  
Always remember you can create interest by thinking outside the box!


Copics: 
YG03 YG17
BG34 BG49
C1 C3 C10 (or 100)
Y15 Y35 YR04
R14 R27
.3 or .5 Black Multiliner
05 Sakura White Gel Pen







Comments

Viki Banaszak said…
OMG!!! I love this card! what a super cool idea.

Popular Posts