You are My Hero!

We need more heroes!  Hooray for those that take that step to either be a public hero or a private hero.  Either way it effects those that are the recipients.  My hat goes off to our heroes!

I had some coloring therapy this morning using one of the amazing Stamping Bella stamps.  I am a huge fan of those Oddballs and so many of the other characters that they carry!  Stamping Bella was a wonderful sponsor this year at Copic Boot Camp too.  Thanks to Stamping Bella for providing everyone with the cutest gnome stamp.  I can not wait to play more with some of this companies stamps!!  You can check out their store HERE!  I do believe there is a special discount posted on their store page until the end of December!  HURRY!

Tiny Townie Haley the Hero
Chipboard sentiment and embellishments are Make It Crafty Deliciousness!!  Grab yours HERE!

Copics:
BG11 BG13 BG15
R81 R83 R85
E44 E47 E49
YG11 YG03 YG17
E50 E51 E53 E55
C1 C3 C5 
BV20

Comments

Popular Posts