I am Moving My Blog ...


... from Blogspot (Blogger) to my new blog: Just4FunCrafts.com. Once I have completed the move, you will automatically be redirected to my new blog site and my old blogspot site will no longer be available.

Don't panic ALL content has been migrated to the new site which I believe will provide a better experience.

IMPORTANT - IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG:

BlogLovin, Feedburner, Feedblitz- You will continue to receive new post notifications. Nothing to do here :)
However, I do encourage you to subscribe through our new blog directly. This will ensure you receive all the latest posts without all the advertising from the above services. If you are so inclined to do so, simply go to Just4FunCrafts.com and use the "Subscribe to My Blog" form on the right side of the page. Once you have confirmed your subscription through Just4FunCrafts.com, unsubscribe from your BlogLovin, Feedburner, or Feedblitz emails to ensure you don't receive duplicate notifications.

Blogger
 - If you follow me with your blogger account, you will no longer receive updates when I publish new post. Please visit my new site Just4FunCrafts.com and subscribe using the "Subscribe to My Blog" form on the right side of the page.

Keep the creative mojo going!

Jennifer Dove

Comments

Popular Posts