I Have Been Published


I am so excited and have been holding on to the secret for a while!  I have officially been published and it was not in a magazine but a BOOK!  Do you want to know more?  Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker have published their second Copic Coloring Guide - Nature.  You can now get your copy at ANNIES ATTIC HERE.  If you liked the first book, this one is even better.  This book is the next level in the series.  Also included with the book is a CD with all the images from the tutorial section of the book.  This book is more focused on specific "how to color" techniques like coloring things from black and white objects and foliage to ground and sky (and many more).  All the assembly instructions of the cards has been included on the CD allowing more room for samples in the book itself.  The book is full of beautiful images with more detail to coloring.  Be sure to get yours soon as the demand will be high.

Jennifer Dove

Comments

Jane said…
congratulations, I did wonder whether you'd feature.
Congratulations Jen! This is fantastic and you so deserve this. Go celebrate :)
Hugs,
Charlotte
Wendy said…
Helll ya!!! Awesome Jenn!!! I am super excited for you!!!
Delana said…
Awesome news. Congratulations, Jenn!!
Rachele Funk said…
Way to go! I knew you when. . .
Jacky said…
Cool! I got mine ordered! :) Congratulations!!
KellyRae said…
Congratulations Jenn! You are such an inspiration (and an inspired instructor). Can't wait to have you in my library ;-)
Good work!! You are so awesome!! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!
Tracy said…
Congrats, Jenn! I'm picking mine up at Enchanted this weekend. So excited to hear you are coming back to Florida :)
CG said…
Congratulations!
Gramma said…
WOW!, WOW!, WOW!!! I have actually hugged your person... You areofficially a "Rock Star!" Fixed my email account.
Congratulations Jenn! You are so deserving of this. I just can't believe it hasn't happened sooner. You rock!
Claret Belle said…
I am so happy for you and I know you deserved to be in this book. I only hope that you come to Ohio so I can attend one of your classes. I so "heart" your Copic book. I love your coloring and you rock with the copics.

Popular Posts