In My Prayers

I thought I would give my hand at coloring more pastel-like, which is a challenge for me as I LOVE vivid coloring.  This new digital image is by Power Poppy and has just been released.  It is called Rose and Chamomile.
Did you know that June is National Rose Month in the US? To help celebrate these perennial favorites, we’re showcasing a single rose bloom unfurling amongst a swirl of chamomile and rosehips. If you are wanting to switch it up a bit, the rose image is also included without the extra flowers and rosehips! Imagine this cluster of beauty colored up multiple ways, from the softest whites to the deepest reds. It's a versatile grouping that will have you returning to color again and again. This downloadable digital set includes the sentiment "You are in my prayers". 


Copics:
YR20 YR21 YR12
G40 G43
Y02
RV91 RV95
E31
V20

Comments

Bunny said…
This is very pretty. I love that it's a versatile digital group.
CherylQuilts said…
How soft and beautiful, Jenn, and I love how you've added the extra rose! Yes, I always love your vivid colors, but it shows how wonderfully you color even with pastels! Beautifully done with the simple layout. I love it! Hugs, sweet friend!
JoAnn said…
Beautiful and so soft. Love the pretty roses.
Donna Ellis said…
How pretty, Jennifer, to nestle two roses together like that - simply breathtaking! Very pretty colors. hugs, de
Lisa Lara said…
So soft and lovely Jennifer.

Popular Posts